Dr. Jessica Grewal : Personal Story
Dr. Jessica Grewal graduated from the University of Calgary in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a minor in Psychology. She then went on to attend the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, OR where she completed a 4 year intensive study to become a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. In 2013, she returned to her hometown of Calgary, Alberta to begin practicing. She is registered with both the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND) and the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA).
Dr. Grewal has the capability and the willingness to help people from all walks of life. She has had training and experience working with a diverse population. She is fluent in both English and Punjabi.
Dr. Jessica Grewal : Professional Story
Dr. Grewal utilizes a holistic approach, looking at all aspects of a patient’s life, taking the time to fully understand their health concerns and history, in order to find the underlying causes and their impacts. Dr. Grewal believes in looking deeper than the surface for the true causes of her patients’ symptoms. She believes in working closely with her patients, and encouraging them to take an active role in their health, using homeopathy, physical medicine, botanical medicine, specific European drainage remedies, nutrition and lifestyle coaching. Through this multi-faceted and holistic approach, Dr. Grewal is able to help patients overcome their health concerns, regain optimal wellness, and prevent future illness. Patients who see Dr. Grewal report that they regain a sense of control and balance over their health and have renewed energy.
Dr. Jessica Grewal has a general family practice with special interests including:
- Chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue and pain, autoimmune disorders and high cholesterol.
- Insomnia and stress related disorders.
- Endocrinology: thyroid concerns, diabetes and hormone balances (men and women).
- Mental and emotional concerns such as anxiety, depression, concentration and memory loss.
- Women’s health: menstrual irregularities, menopause, fertility (women and men) and pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Men’s and Children’s Health.
- Digestive disorders such as GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBs), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and Crohn’s
Allergies, food sensitivities, eczema and asthma.
“Feel Healthy and Happy Naturally and Remember: It’s Never Too Late to Invest In Your Health!”
To connect with Dr. Jessica, please call 716-727-0616 ext. 812.